Today’s topic is Surveys that Pay Cash!
Like many of you, I have heard about online surveys that pay cash but I was not able to find the ones that actually pay via check or PayPal. Most of the ones I found before were scams to get me to sign up for a credit card so I lost interest.
At the beginning of July 2018, I was determined to earn some side money so I decided to do more research and found a few legit companies that actually offer surveys that pay cash via check or PayPal in addition to other forms of payments such as store gift cards or e-gift cards.
These are the companies I signed up for and tested in July:
All sign ups are free! You will not be charge to join any of these. Links are provided below:
- Opinion Outpost
- Vindale Research
- Inbox Dollars Survey
- Product Report Card
- Product Report Card
How much did I make?
I work a full time job, 40 hours a week. With little time, I only do these surveys on my iPhone during small breaks which is maybe a few hours per week.
The best times for me are during my lunch, while I’m walking on my breaks and in bed before I go to sleep.
Some days I forget about them and don’t work on them at all.
I kept track for a month for the statistics… just to see how much I can actually earn without having to do much.
Here are my results:
- Opinion Outpost – I made $10.00
- Vindale Research – I made $24.52
- Inbox Dollars Survey – I made $58.41
- Product Report Card – i made $8.25
- Pollpass – I made $5.07
- Product Report Card – I made $8.25
July total: $106.25
Seeing how I can easily make $106.25 in a month working on it a few hours a week, you can do it too! Especially, if you have more time.
How to Determine if you are getting into a SCAM?
When you join a company that offer surveys that pay cash, you will never be asked to pay anything.
It should be free to join if the company is a legitimate company.
After you sign up, you will get a lot of other email offers to join other survey companies.
However, BEWARE!!! Many of those other companies are not the same.
They will try to make you sign up or complete an offer which will lead to a sign up for a credit card or a subscription in order to get paid for your survey
Example of a SCAM Survey Scenario
- An email with any amount mentioned in the subject line is likely a SCAM because you will not get that money.
- Any email or survey that says you must participate to get your rewards which results in you having to sign up for a credit card or a subscription is a SCAM.
- If you click on a survey and it takes you elsewhere that is also likely a SCAM.
Example of a Legit Survey Scenario
- You will usually know beforehand how much the pay is to complete a survey.
- The survey will not involve you having to sign up for a credit card or a subscription in order to get your rewards.
- Real surveys will ask questions before you start a survey to see if you qualify to take the survey.
- You can cash out via PayPal or Check
Therefore, surveys that pay cash are REAL. I have combed through some of them for you and listed all the legitimate ones that I have personally tested. So… go ahead and start on them!
For other ways to earn money visit our Additional Stream of Income links below:
- Citi Double Cash Perks
- Make Money Online By Selling your Unused Items
- How to create a WordPress Website
Download your free Ebook with details on how to professionally setup your Blog the fast and easy way. This course offers tips and tricks to ensure you are up within 1 hour. Start Blogging right away! Download it now for FREE!